Brian & Vages
We got our dog (a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Toller for short) as an untrained 8 month old, not very interested in retrieving. Within 3 months, she’s still less than a year old, we have a solid obedience foundation, she is doing double & triple marks, blind retrieves and are set for her first Hunt Test.
Whenever someone asks about dog training, I mention your name and website.
Your foundation was more than that:
– Local vet knowledge/recommendation;
– The whip and toy for prey drive (Flirt Pole);
– Adding some real meat to her training treats for motivation;
– Group sessions and working around other dogs;
– The glove (fetch training);
– Force fetch;
– Retrieving the farther of 2 objects first;
– etc, etc……